harmex

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자백수달건이 조회 0회 작성일 2021-06-17 11:31:05 댓글 0

본문

GoPro Trucking In Spain HD

trucking in spain filmed with my GoPro
Euro visión COVER 2019 : Good work!!!
Husain Ahmad Jubairee's fan : I want to be a truck driver in Europe. Can you help me to be a good truck driver?
REGIÓN DE LA ARAUCANÍA : debes conocer muy linda scorts Hot ✌ saludos desde Temuco Chile
Pawan Kumar : Plz tell me how much Salry truck driver one month
Pawan Kumar : How many Salry one month truck driver spain

[4K] From Holland To Sweden Trucking In Extreme Winter Gopro 5

Extreme snow and icy roads in Sweden with temperatures of -20 degrees
This is my first 4K trucking video hope you will enjoy and let me know what your opinion about the video is
I also bought a Feiyutech G5 3 axis handheld gimbal for better image stabilisation
More video's are coming up realy soon
Don't forget to subscribe if you like the video

Music :
1 Max Pross - Old Romantics
2 Warrio - Mortals (feat. Laura Brehm) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Video Link:

3 KinetikSound - Fall Into The Sky

Facebook page : Gopro Trucking

Truck : volvo FH4 from 2016

Destinations : All Europe
Antonio luiz Garcia sobrinho : And you can put subtitles in English, it helps a lot I'm a little deaf but I love road videos; Greetings from Brazil
IFCJ- SUPPORTER : hello.. David here from North Carolina USA..great video and really nice to see all the safety procedures you follow you are a great driver. thank you for showing the beauty of the land and the great nature that God has given to us to look at and enjoy. you know the road obviously being in the ice cold area of that part of the world God bless and stay safe and happy holidays..it gets cold here and we get snow but not like you get there..i do love the snow but it gets so messy and nasty a couple days later and then its a night mare with the black ice at night time..just remember to say a prayer before each trip..The Lord will see you through from beginning to end.. Take care my friend
Football HD : tof
Stephen Mwangi : Loving this
Kieran Thompson : Nice video and great driving skills to drive in those conditions.safe trucking.

Wanda Vs Agatha Harkness | Highlights Fight Scene of episode 9 | 4K FINALE

I took the juciest part of WandaVision " Wanda Vs Agatha " in episode 9

Scarlett Witch Vs Agatha Harkness I should say!

#wandaVision #marvel #mcu

Here at e-Shorts, you can find Clips of Marvel Studio movies, series and daily community post to keep the entertainment! I might also do some other movie in the future ^^

Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/JadeHillsoff?s=09

Thanks for checking in!
#marvelisawsome
Amaan aamir Rafi : Thanos was lucky that in the endgame wanda was not the scarlet witch
Kari Valle : Alguien que me explique en español...
Candy Paredes : Hermoso para los que traían audífonos
Naps Man : Hey you! Jesus loves you
Edaury javier vasquez payamps : Calidad

#harmex

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 4,542건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.kcaia.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz